It is the policy of Emerging Market Media Associates (EMMA) to promptly respond to any alleged infringement notice(s) that fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If there is a belief that any copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify EMMA’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For a complaint to be valid under the DMCA, the following information must be provided in writing:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you/your party claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on or within the Service;
- Include correct and complete contact information: full postal address, telephone number, full name(s) and any applicable e-mail address;
- A statement that you/your party have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that information submitted to EMMA is accurate, and that you/your party are the rightful copyright owner/s or are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Completed information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
ATTN: DMCA NOTICE c/o EMERGING MARKET MEDIA ASSOCIATES, LLC
21 West 46th Street, 16th Floor, New York, New York 10036-4119
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | telephone: +1 646-724-7400
Please be advised that this procedure is exclusively for notifying EMMA (and its affiliates) that your/your party’s copyrighted material has been infringed in any way.
The preceding requirements are intended to comply with EMMA’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but in no way does it constitute formal or informal legal advice whatsoever.